Quantum Physics and Relationships

Can science in some way be applied to our relationships with other people?
I'm not sure but here's a thought...

"If the position of matter continuously changes until a person gazes at it, where it temporarily takes a fixed position to the human eye and the law of super position suggests that there is no such thing as an objective or superficial reality, concluding that our observation of reality changes reality."

What that tells me is that the end result of anything is based on the way you view it.
If I start a relationship, I should start it with the right reasons and look at it the way I envision it should be, filled with love, light and happiness.
But if I start a relationship off on the wrong foot, where one or neither person actually wants it, when 1 wants it more than the other, when there's all these "rules" to it, when it's a secret, where 1 sees themselves as the superior one in the relationship, it's never gonna work.

Or if I had just made a new friends and put that person in one of categories of friends,the rock and roll party friend, the confidant, the chat buddy, etc, they will most probably stay there forever even if they have more to offer than I had seen at first.

So how do I now approach all these things....making new friends, meeting new people and even dating...
Change my thoughts which in turn changes my perception which in turn changes my reality which in turn changes the outcome

Right....?

Comments

  1. i'm very impressed; you take two things and elaborate it giving plausible arguments to support it. the end result is amazing.
    "Change my thoughts which in turn changes my perception which in turn changes my reality which in turn changes the outcome" absolutely RIGHT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm not 100% sure that it's right but this is my theory. Of course there's probably scientist or physicists out there that would say I just ruined Quantum Physics with my ramblings, but hey, someone has to do it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Peace comes from remembering that only love is real

The similarity and yet uniqueness of grief & loss

A ringing phone must be answered